Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pictorial #183

I just have to work for another week and I'm done for 2012. Going on my blocked leaves till 2013. That's like 10 days of leaves; bumming around at home just for the sake of it. Was thinking of doing my Christmas shopping too.. I should totally make a list now.

I'm already buying gifts for myself. Treating myself to the wants of mine are probably the best thing I ever did since I started earning an income.. I'm saving money as well. Best of both worlds.. Spending does make me happy. But I actually enjoy looking for bargains because I can buy MORE.

I can't wait to do my wishlist for Christmas and resolutions for 2013. Not really resolutions but more to the goals I want to achieve for 2013.

Finally, got myself a Starbucks 2013 planner. I can foresee myself utilizing it well..


No comments: