Sunday, December 16, 2012

Siang, KL Sogo

I've been to this Chinese restaurant called Siang in KL Sogo before. The food was quite "atas" so I only bother going once to please my friends. Food wasn't too bad but I don't think I'll fork out so much for such small portion of food. I can be quite kedekut sometimes.

Anyway, my colleagues were raving about how great this noodle was in Siang. Since I had to eat alone that night, I packed dinner from Siang. I packed this noodle called Braised Ee Fu with Spicy Eggplant and Salted Fish. It costed me RM18 for a small pack.

Boy, I was impressed. The noodle was so darn good. It was simply delicious! I can stop eating it because it's damn addictive! I can't really taste the salted fish much but whoever that came up with this dish is a genius!! The noodles was braised nicely with soy sauce; you can tasted the eggplants in the noodles. It's double yummy when you eat it hot.

I could be bias because I love eggplants. But this is simply too simple and good. As expensive it is, I don't mind paying for a plate of that goodness again! Definitely no regrets..

Only one picture because I was too hungry like that..

No comments: