Friday, January 18, 2013

Pictorial #209

Today marks the 50th month of us being together. I know I know.. Why am I so lame still counting all these monthly-versary thingy? Well.. I felt like it's a milestone for us to be together for that long. Why not record it and find an excuse to celebrate? I think we did celebrate yesterday with some healthy Japanese food and just us dating in the mall. Not too bad what..

I always remind myself that I am so fortunate to have 20 cents in my life. He loves me for who I am and of course , he lets me be me. That's a brownie point for the awesome boyfriend of mine! Also, we share similar goals in life that we want to achieve together.. Just that the impatient me has a shorter time frame for all the goals I wanted to achieve. Ambitious mah..

Blessed 50th Month, my love.. And many many more months and years to come. And you promised me that we will celebrate our 50th year anniversary.. So make sure you keep that promise. Hehehe!

No comments: