Monday, March 25, 2013

Pictorial #243

School holidays are here! That means smooth traffic.. But I still have to wake up early. Aahhh.. The "perks" of being a working person eh? Oh well.. No work = no money.

I count my blessings everyday. I have a job, at least. I have enough income to survive in a city where everything is more expensive than my salary. But hey.. At least, I have money. I have an awesome boyfriend who loves me for who I am. I have great friends whom have little ones for me to play with. I have supportive colleagues. I'm somewhat living the life, I guess.

At one point in my somewhat glamorous life, there's technical glitches that really turn my life upside down. For once, I asked myself.. Is this what I truly want? Is this a life I wanted to live? All the questions messing with my mind.. I was almost at the verge of doubting God. Of course, I am constantly reminding myself that without Him, I won't be here to witness all these achievements that I did went through. Without Him, I'll probably be lost too.

I guess I'm a crisis identity phase. I'm a late bloomer. People had theirs in teens and here I am an adult going through some crisis identity. And no, I'm not into girls. Just confused with making decisions that determine my future.. I don't know if I should laugh or cry over this situation. Or to point my fingers to blame. I don't know lah...

My head is filled with "I-don't-know" at the moment. I shall just get back to my studies since I have an exam this weekend.

Posting up this picture simply because food treats me well like that..

No comments: